7 Designer Pieces to Elevate Your Outdoor Spaces
1. Hermès brings the perfect splash of color for every poolside with this terry-cloth beach towel; $600.
2. The transformable Ribes sofa from B&B Italia features a mattress-inspired seat cushion for maximum relaxation; $7,989 as shown.
3. Inspired by a Francis Mair design from the 1950s, the Sag Harbor chair by Sutherland feels both vintage and completely modern with its curved lines, aluminum base, and woven finish; available to the trade.
5. Architect Jeffrey Beers tapped into his love of the sea to devise the new Regatta collection with Walters. Teak accents and racing lines shape this chair and side table, which have nautical rope details; $2,478 and $1,230, respectively.
6. Jeffrey Alan Marks designed a new collection for Palecek with his indoor-outdoor California lifestyle in mind. The Bleeker center dining table (36″ in diameter) comes topped with polished Mactan stone and a hand-welded wrought-iron base with a dark-brown finish; available to the trade.
7. The Chatham mini pendant from Ralph Lauren Home finds inspiration in the classic beauty of Cape Cod lighthouses; $3,900.
A version of this article first appeared in print in our 2019 Spring issue in the section called The Artful Life. Subscribe to the magazine.