Join Galerie Magazine on DesignTV with Top Creative Talents
The art and design community is rapidly shifting its focus to online, embracing new technologies and offering exciting new ways to engage. Last month saw the launch of DesignTV by SANDOW, an innovative digital programming initiative hosted by Galerie together with other SANDOW brands, including Luxe Interiors + Design, Interior Design, Metropolis, and ThinkLab.
“Architects, designers, and brand leaders are looking for connection and information during this difficult time and our focus—as always—is supporting the design industry,” says SANDOW founder and CEO Adam Sandow. “We are introducing DesignTV by SANDOW to bring our global design community together. Our editors are fortunate to have access to the greatest innovators and thinkers in design, and we are connecting them to our audiences to keep them informed as we navigate through these unprecedented times.”
Hosted on Facebook Live, DesignTV invites viewers to join fascinating conversations, product presentations, design tours, and more hosted by the brands’ editors along with special guests from across the globe.
In addition to being syndicated across the Facebook pages of each participating SANDOW brand, the programming will be featured on the magazine’s respective websites. Details about upcoming programming will be promoted on a variety of digital channels, including each brand’s Facebook, Instagram Stories, newsletters, and more.
See below for a full programming schedule (dates, times, and programming subject to change).
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Luxe Interiors + Design’s “Luxe Design Tour” with Philip Vanderford and Jason Jones, hosted by Paulette Pearson
- 1:30-1:35 pm ET: Interior Design’s “The Maker’s Studio: Calico Wallpaper”
- 1:35-1:50 pm ET: Luxe Interiors + Design’s “Luxe Collab Lab,” hosted by Kathryn Given
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Interior Design’s “1on1” with Leanne Ford and Sebastian Brauer, hosted by Cindy Allen, in partnership with Crate & Barrel
- 1:30-2 pm ET: Galerie’s “The Intersection of Art and Architecture” with Scott Mitchell and Ross Bleckner, hosted by Jacqueline Terrebonne
- 2-2:30 pm ET: NYCxDESIGN’s “The Roundup,” hosted by Avinash Rajagopal
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Galerie’s “Creative Minds” with Thomas Woltz, hosted by Jacqueline Terrebonne
- 1:30-2 pm ET: Interior Design’s “NKBA Live” with Suzie Williford, Kerrie Kelly, Laurence Carr, and Sarah Robertson, hosted by Cindy Allen, in partnership with NKBA
- 2-3 pm ET: A Metropolis Forum, “Designing Spaces for Public Good,” hosted by Avinash Rajagopal